Urban respects your right to privacy. This policy summarizes what personally identifiable information we may collect, and how we might use this information.
Urban Equation will only collect personally identifiable information (such as name, title, company name, address, telephone/fax number or e-mail address) that you voluntarily provide through our web site or e-mail correspondence. We do not use techniques that collect personal information about you without your knowledge.
Urban Equation is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information in accordance with the principles below:
- We will only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so;
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you, and will tell you how we will collect and use your information;
- If we have collected your information for a particular purpose we will not use it for anything else unless you have been informed and, where relevant, your permission obtained;
- We will not ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we are collecting it;
- We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed;
- We will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws and we will ensure that any queries relating to privacy issues are dealt with promptly and transparently; and
- We will train our staff on their privacy obligations.
Urban Equation welcomes comments and questions on this policy. If you have submitted personal information to Urban Equation electronically and would like it removed or modified, please contact us at email@example.com. We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request.