Join Our Team
We are a small dynamic team, looking for passionate, eager, collaborators!
We provide business advisory and technical services that cheap custom essay create sustainable development and transformative policies. We bridge the gap between aspiration and the complex realities of real estate development in an ever-changing economy. Specifically, we offer development advisory, sustainability strategy, program and policy development and renewal and resilience advisory.
At Urban Equation we:
…are city builders.
- We believe in the possibility of betterbest essay writing services reviews urban communities. Communities that foster prosperity and healthy relations with each other and the planet.
- We are agents of change. We believe the private sector is the nimblest, most effective sector to create opportunities for all of us to live more sustainable lives.
… are true thinking partners.
- We partner with developers and landowners to make sustainable urban communities real and financially doable.
- We are sustainability-minded business people. We apply a Triple Bottom Line approach – People, Planet and Prosperity – to everything we do.
…are for open, curious clients.
- We are for clients who want to explore innovative approaches and creative business models.
- We are for clients who have a longer term vision and values that go beyond the financial bottom line.
We are currently seeking a Sustainability Analyst
The role description for a Sustainability Analyst is focused on substantive technical analysis, research and communications. Support will span the range of the services and expertise at Urban Equation and will include technical and scientific sustainability analysis, strategic planning for sustainability in real estate, and policy level guidance to owners. The clients and markets will include significant campuses, developments, and portfolios in North America that are in pursuit of excellence in sustainability. The analyst will enter a career path to project management or technical leadership. He or she also will contribute to the business activities at Urban Equation including marketing, sales, knowledge management, and quality control.
We are a small dynamic team, looking for passionate, eager, collaborators! Specifically you will contribute to:
- Deliver of best in class sustainability, high-performance building design and business advisory services (Net Zero, Net Positive);
- Facilitate, participate and promote an integrated design process;
- Collaborate with and lead design teams to integrate and achieve high performance buildings objectives);
- Provide guidance and support to clients and project teams on available incentive and funding programs
- Prepare business models that consider lifecycle costing
- Conduct research and technical analysis as required for projects and reporting on findings
- Support Project Managers in the development of project proposals, fees and delivery schedules
- Prepare quality client deliverables in a timely and profitable manner
- Execute projects to meet client expectations
- Manage multiple projects to deliver a quality service on time, and on budget;
- Interact with client staff, client principals, architects, engineers, contractors, industry representatives and construction trades;
- Facilitate green building certifications (LEED, Green Globes, BOMA BEST, WELL);
- Provide technical support and guidance on sustainability and energy related concepts, strategies and design, such as site related issues, stormwater management, rainwater/greywater harvesting, water use reduction, envelope thermal performance, high efficiency building system, renewable systems, waste management, material selection, thermal comfort, ventilation and indoor air quality, daylighting, health and wellness, etc.;
- Identify and develop sustainability and energy conservation measures including calculations to demonstrate benefits (Life cycle costing, energy and energy cost savings, incentives, emissions, ROI, etc.);
- Develop clear and concise written reports that convey technical and business information, understanding of the client’s needs and objectives and recommendations to meet these objectives;
- Contribute to proposals and various client management activities;
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position please email your cover letter, resume and compensation expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include: Sustainability Consultant Application in the email subject line.